Course Curriculum:The objective of the Diploma in Fineart is to enhance and refine the inner skills of Talented candidates. Will nurture their inner artist to understand the methodologies, Materials and Fast-Changing Techniques. We also provide diversified inspiring classes/workshops for introductory, intermediate & advanced level students. We teach how to use colour in abstract, Indian, Modern art, Contemporary art like a professional artist. This is job oriented and highly professional skill study course design by Lalit Kala Academy.
First Year Course Content
- Free hand Drawing
- Objects and Nature study
- Different Techniques:
- Proportion, Volume
- Visual Perspective
- Eye Level & Vanishing Point
- Horizontal and Vertical lines
- Bold and Rhythmic lines
- Relationship between lines
- Value and Texture
- Sketching from different angles
- Indoor and Outdoor sketching.
- Medium pencil, charcoal, dry pastel, pen and ink.
- Introduction to various techniques.
- Study of foreground and background with drapery.
- Texture study with different materials like cloth, wood, glass, bronze, mirror, china clay, terracotta, etc.
- Selection and arrangement of objects.
- Eye level, source of light, tonal variation, composition.
- Drawing from different angles
- Details about light & shades.
- Medium Graphite pencil, pencil colours, oil pastel, charcoal, acrylic.
- colours, oil colours.
- Free hand drawing of human figure to study proportion.
- Stick drawing and Block drawing.
- Basic anatomy, Head study from different angles.
- Full figure study.
- Quick sketching and Finished sketching.
- Sketching practice of different parts of body
- Different models for age specific characters
- Detail life drawing study on full sheet.
- Outdoor trips for landscape study.
- Selection of artistic view with picture frames.
- Detail study of variation in sunlight.
- Addition and elimination, simplification, eyelevel and Vanishing Point.
- Perspective, balance and rhythms in composition.
- Study of Cityscape and Seascape
- Medium -Graphite pencil, charcoal, crayon, water colours and oil colours.
- Technical details, measurements.
- Detail study of skull, character and expression.
- Use of models for practice.
- Super realistic portraits through graphic techniques.
- Medium -Graphite pencil, charcoal, dry crayons, water colours and oil colours.
NATURE STUDY / FOLIAGE
- Detail study of different trees, leaves, flowers.
- Outdoors trips for nature study.
- Medium Graphite pencils, oil pastels, pen and ink, pencil colours, water colours.
- Principal of design, distribution of space.
- Importance of line, tone, texture, colour, form, content.
- Negative and Positive Designing
- Design exercise in different media.
- Different figurative composition practice
- Medium Graphite pencils, Acrylic colours, Poster colours.
MEDIUM IN DIFFERENT TECHNIQUES1. H.B. Pencil &Shading pencils.
- Shading Gradations
- 20 Shades with single pencil
- Light to dark technique
- Dark to light technique
- Drawing with charcoal stick.
- Life drawing and portrait.
- Reverse painting with eraser.
- Use of cloth and cotton.
- Study of colour wheel
- Mixing of two colours
- Tonal variation
- Dry Crayons (Pastels)
- Different effects with different techniques
- Abstract & Semi abstract painting
- Fixing method
- Still life
- Figure drawing
- Creative Drawing
- Wet and wet technique
- Use of hand made paper
- Light to dark effect
- Outdoor practice
- Creative painting
- Types of brushes
- Use of Spatula, roller
- Detail practice
- Use of Acrylic Colours
- Texture Work
- Mixing Work
- Experimental Work
- Abstract & Semi abstract painting
- Contemporary Art
THEORY PartI What is Art?
- Indian Art
- Western Arts
Second Year Course Content
- Self arrange composition
- More Artistic Object
- More Detail in different Texture
- Medium –Graphite Pencils , Oil colours or Mix Media
- Detail Full sheet practice
- Drapery Study
- Medium – Graphite pencils , Charcoal ,Oil colours
- Live Portrait Practice
- Super Realistic details
- Different Creative Experiments
- Medium – Graphite pencils ,Pencil colours ,Acrylic colours ,Oil colours
- Use of Nature Objects In Paintings/Outdoor Practice
- Work on creative composition theme or series
- Medium – Graphite pencils ,Water colours, oil colours
- Detail Practice on Different composition
- Imaginative composition
- Abstract Composition
- Abstract Painting
- Semi Abstract painting
- Modern Painting ,Texture painting
- Medium – Oil colours ,Acrylic colours ,Mix Medium
Study of Great Master work
- Study of different techniques</li
- Own Style Presentation
No Fields Found.